The Dolphin in Sydenham
- A long, well-stocked bar with several real ales;
- A range of of craft beers and excellent wine;
- A great kitchen serving lots of good food
- A large tranquill garden
- There is plenty of space both inside and out to enjoy all this and more so come on down
Find us Sydenham Road, just down from Mayrow Road. We are a short walk from Sydenham Station.
See our Map here
The bar is open from
- midday to midnight Monday to Thursday;
- midday to 1am on Fridays and Saturdays and;
- midday to 11pm on Sundays.
Food is available
- from 12 – 3.30pm and 6pm – 9pm on weekdays.
- On Saturdays we serve all day from midday to 9.30pm and;
- on Sundays from 5pm to 9pm.
- We serve the Sunday Roast from midday to 4pm.
And the food is great, using only freshly delivered ingredients, all prepared and cooked in-house.
Coffee and tea served all day every day from midday and free high speed Wi-Fi broadband internet access is available at all times.
Inn Public is a small group of related, but very individual pubs in South East London, each place having a vibrant and different life of its own.
While cherishing their distinctiveness, we believe that some things should always be the same. Every time and anywhere you visit us you will find that the drinks are cold, food delicious, coffee fresh and our welcome is warm. In our pubs you will meet great people, staff and customers alike, so you will always be in good company.
We’ve been around for over 10 years now and you reward us by coming back and letting us look after you every day.
Our mission is never to stop trying hard to be different and exciting as well as comfortable, familiar and your favourite local.